Cabinetmaker/Woodworker – Essex, MA
Carpenter & MacNeille Architects and Builders is seeking a full-time Cabinetmaker/Woodworker for our Essex location.
We operate in a well-equipped, well-lit, windowed, 7000 square foot shop at our main office in Essex. We create cabinetry and furniture for some of the finest homes in New England. All of our work is high-end custom designed, one-off pieces, intended primarily for residential applications. As a design/build company, the majority of our projects are generated by our own in-house Architects and Designers, however, we do work for independent architects, designers, builders and homeowners as well. We are a very diverse company with a lot of internal opportunity for the right individual to grow and learn from an exceptional team.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and bonus structure, plus PTO, health and retirement benefit options. Hours: Monday – Thursday, 6:30am – 3:30pm, Friday, 6:30am – 12:30pm.
- Read Architectural shop drawings
- Operate typical woodworking machinery i.e., table saw, planer, jointer and shaper
- Be sure to maintain C&M practices and quality standards.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Perform other duties as assigned for the successful performance of the position.
- High school or Trade School graduate with relevant training.
- Minimum of 5 years cabinetry and/or woodworking experience.
- Possess a clear understanding of construction drawings and specifications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
ABOUT CARPENTER & MACNEILLE
Established in 1996, Carpenter & MacNeille designs, restores and builds award-winning homes throughout the Greater Boston region, New England and beyond. Built on a legacy of unmatched client service, C&M offers architecture, interior design, construction, custom woodworking and property services.See all Career Opportunities