Carpenters – All Levels
Carpenter & MacNeille Architects and Builders, with locations in Essex, Winchester and Wellesley, is seeking full-time Carpenters experienced in working on high-end residential construction projects. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, collaborative design-build environment on projects in the Boston/MetroWest region.
Under the supervision of the Lead Carpenter and/or Site Supervisor, our staff carpenters are responsible for frame-to-finish carpentry work, performed at a very high level of quality and with attention to detail consistent with C&M standards of excellence.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and bonus structure, plus PTO, health and retirement benefit options.
- Ability to excel in an open, team-based work environment.
- Possess excellent math aptitude and an eager willingness, and corresponding capability, to learn and perform a variety of carpentry and jobsite management tasks – physical and administrative.
- Ability to self-function with basic technology for communication and date input. Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform, including heavy work.
- Willingness and ability to use personal protective equipment, as required.
- Demonstrate shared-responsibility for the care and maintenance of tools, equipment, machinery, and vehicles.
- Exercise thoughtful initiative, and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Maintain regular and proactive communication with superiors and team members regarding all aspects of job assignments and potential client communications.
- Adhere to expectations for jobsite professionalism at all times, including positive attitude, appropriate team dress, conduct, organization, cleanliness, etc.
- Be acutely aware of and promote the C&M standards of excellence in all aspects of performance.
Education and Training Requirements
- High school graduation or trade-specific equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years residential frame to finish carpentry experience.
- An active, or in the process of acquiring, Massachusetts Construction Supervisors License (CSL).
ABOUT CARPENTER & MACNEILLE
Established in 1996, Carpenter & MacNeille designs, restores and builds award-winning homes throughout the Greater Boston region, New England and beyond. Built on a legacy of unmatched client service, C&M offers architecture, interior design, construction, custom woodworking and property services.See all Career Opportunities