We are seeking a skilled Construction Manager for the MetroWest Boston market. This position is a full-time position with an award-winning, integrated architecture and construction firm. We offer the highest level, full-service design and construction services for property owners and fine residences across the North Shore and the MetroWest Boston region. The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving and leadership capabilities, and impeccable customer service skills. This position requires at least 10 years of experience managing residential construction projects including scheduling, estimating, field supervision and quality control. Experience in energy-efficient construction techniques and historic renovation is highly desirable.
Flexibility and professionalism are absolutely essential to success in this role. Daily routines include creating and managing construction schedules, estimating, permitting and subcontractor communications, scheduling, traveling to/from job sites, interfacing with clients and addressing any job site issues as required. The role will offer the ability to work on some exceptional projects with a truly talented team of in-house builders, architects, designers, cabinetmakers and property service technicians.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and bonus structure, plus PTO, health and retirement benefit options.
- Working knowledge of residential building systems
- Residential construction estimating
- Professional demeanor and customer service focus
- Solid problem solving and the ability to work independently
- Tech & communication savvy – ability to use basic PC and mobile platforms, plus Microsoft and ability to learn internal software as needed
- Passion for architecture, construction and the care of finely crafted homes
Education and Training Requirements
- College/University Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalency
- Massachusetts CSL required
ABOUT CARPENTER & MACNEILLE
Established in 1996, Carpenter & MacNeille designs, restores and builds award-winning homes throughout the Greater Boston region, New England and beyond. Built on a legacy of unmatched client service, C&M offers architecture, interior design, construction, custom woodworking and property services.See all Career Opportunities